Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome to simi.made

Welcome to the blog where I showcase my handmade crafts. I have been knitting and crocheting for over 5 years now, and I am trying new crafts, like needlepoint, weaving, Romanian Point Lace. I also do sketching, recently starting to create some ZenTangles. I will features different projects I have made or that I am working on, and give you information about each. I will link to Etsy.com for those items that I am willing to part with and you can purchase.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your work simi! thank you thank you! love to you and Vinnie! Thank you for having us, and for the amazing gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy. It was so great to see you and Elizabeth & Margaret. Enjoy the gifts. You are always welcome to our B&B. Love you!

      Delete
    2. thank you - we love you guys too!

      Delete