Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A-DOLL-rable

I have used this free pattern to create a variety of dolls with custom colors in different sizes. This is a Large size doll made in acrylic yarn and filled with poly fill, which makes it easy to wash in cold water and air dry. The eyes and mouth are glued on, but if they get detached, I can easily sew them. The hair color can be blond, black, or brown -- or any color you want.

The dress and shoes are removable, and I can make additional shoes or dresses for a doll. The hair is braided, but it can be combed out with your fingers to create other hair styles.

The dress and shoe buttons are made of wood, but those can also be customized for color or material.

 

Email me directly for additional information or to order. Please provide any custom color choices, otherwise I will use my discretion.

For Sale: large doll $60, medium doll $38, small doll $24.
I can make extra-large doll for $75.
There are discounts based on how much the material costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment