Thursday, February 6, 2014

Meow

There was a trend of wearing animal hats. Here are some kitty hats I made for my nieces and a friend's daughter.

They have a orange tabby named Dexter, so I made them orange kitty hats with pink ears. Wool will keep them warm in the winter snow.

I've also added ear flaps for added warmth and coolness!

This is an improvisation on a kitty hat.  Little A liked the color red, so I had some red merino wool to create this fiery kitty hat. Very Christmasy, don't you think?

Again, I added ear flaps for added warmth in the winter months. The white yarn i-cord, trim and ears are for effect and coolness!

Here is what it looks like close-up.


I've made kitty hats and panda hats. I'll work on adding to my repertoire of animal hats as I get requests. Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment